Monday, September 26, 2011

The Beginning of Fall

Fall is a great time of year. The trees are changing, its acceptable to wear a sweat shirt, football, end of racing season, and the most important thing (for this blog) is new TV shows!!!

We have watched all of the shows we would normally watch when we wanted to watch them. Example is the other day, we wanted to see Big Bang Theory however we were out somewhere while it was on regular TV. No problem for us, the next day we just flipped on the computer, went to cbs.com and watched the episode online. It functioned as designed. Another victory for the No Cable Residence.

So far I can say that I'm happy that we have removed cable. I have found somewhere that streams all my sports that I watch, that was a biggy for me. The wife is very happy as well. Instead of watching crappy shows just to pass the time she spends her TV moments watching things that she actually enjoys.

If you are thinking, its only $100 per month, remember, that's $1200 a year, and in 20 years, you will have spent $24,000 dollars on cable. You can buy a new car with that kind of cash.

Until next time:

No comments:

Post a Comment